Thursday, March 27, 2008

How Do I Stop My Dog From Destroying His Bed



In a strict sense can not say now that he very experienced with pubmed , since I had already learned in the past the syntax of its search engine, when it was required to use them, I decided to choose a topic on which relevant documents. The theme
(recently moved to the margins of political debate for reasons that seem relevant to mention) was the impact cognitive development of Klinefelter syndrome.
First, I consulted the dictionary Journal of Medical Subject Headings , noting that there was the specific " Klinefelter Syndrome," now included in the query .
I then narrowed my search by date articles (to be directed to recent studies) and by adding "cognitive development", it seemed relevant this .
I then used as additional keywords "brain" (with this outcome) and "Psychosocial aspects", which led me to this' last article .

0 comments:

Post a Comment