emphasis yes, now the position of someone who declares that it considers irrelevant is considered anachronistic, unsustainable (and rightly). It is, however, in essence, words: teaching the argument goes, reassuring that justifies and confirms what has always been (sometimes even as little as possible).
That the training situation is not optimal is obvious, perhaps among the most serious problems and arbitrary in its avoidance is the overlap of courses (and for different portions of the same course) since they are unable to devote himself hurried quietly and organically to ' learning and the reworking of the material. Other points raised seem less dramatic, or perhaps simply more distant, that of collaboration between students, that its limitations (keep that moment of understanding is a personal experience that at most can be induced in, do not share with others) I find there (I have not caught unpleasant atmosphere of competition ... it might not be very good at noticing, however, since not even noticed during the entrance test, remember, personally, have tried to resolve doubts in others' pending the delivery of the tests to be performed), and likewise I can not say I had great difficulty in asking questions to teachers when needed. Other
brief reflections on ideas the seminar
- I wish I had the same confidence in the illustrious speaker inherent formative power of the course in medicine and surgery.
- I do not think I could ever show a detachment depersonalizing similar to the cases recounted in respect of a patient. This does not bother me. What worries me is that I'm not sure that I will end up being overwhelmed by the lack of posting.
- But the scale is linear between the sociopathic disregard for others' suffering and crippling the excess of participation? This would, in the case of stabilizing at a middle ground acceptable. A healthy way to go, instead of a balance to maintain, would be preferable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment