Thursday, September 2, 2010
Kates Playgroundaven Riley
Ready?
nn Ankora?
this morning is that you do nothing but repeat that nn nn c
six after a while 's people get fed up and demand an explanation.
Nn can always be locked in
least your room without saying why.
T qlk we did?
maybe we were wrong
nn know "
nn so 'more' what to think.
Hey "
there?
you're listening? "
tok tok
...
M
name is Sara I'm 24 I live in Novara
sn born in Milan but
Before I lived with my family
hours
'm with a group of friends who attend
my own university '.
Yes "
I have many friends" and you
?
Ahhhhhh "then you are a bully:)
no!
qst nn I meant. . .
is "maybe tomorrow I'm free
where you want to see that there?
is okay for me '
329 2 ,,,,,,
tomorrow.
How cold!
If I knew I would have qlk d better get out first
fumarmi a cigarette!
Trike "
fuuuuuuuuuuu!
that beautiful evening it is true that the city 'is much more beautiful at night
here
taken
excuse "?"
have a unsigarettaa?
no!
than nothing "
(Asshole)
... (D pexxo idiot)
She is an idiot because I'm really aware
sn d really happy to know that if they 'noticed
oh God showed up
t Please
nn say the same things if we wanted to see us and we want to know how to do
nn you think? "
by
ok hello hello
b. evening
t see changed
nn so 'as to say you're different
seems to grow
no friend
'm getting old (first inside and out)
hello
holidays? "
have just arrived from Tuscany
how nice"
where Tower is the lake? It was c
Oh Ankora
people are so
mamma mia "
nn c I think it is
et
you have fun?
it well by Ms.
you mind if I support the expenditure on the seat?
no no breach go ahead
rather sit well with her lady
is gentilissimaaaa but I prefer to stand
are returning home?
eee you at this time is a bit 'ugly
go around where you live?
in Bovisasca
ah
and should take the No 52? Noooo so
'first arrival
. . .
go home now?
it is a bit tired
sn
Tomorrow is my birthday I make a
afesta I would be happy if you came
(nn embarrassing situation and I can go empty-handed... No!)
ahhh
Greetings from doing so
I tell you now I can not tell you tomorrow ok
lady greeting b. evening and many beautiful things
K. Take care
hello "
fiuuuuuuuuu
fiuuuuuuuuuuuu
bao bao!
smile
hello you're out?
're calling your dog?
no no whistle to my amiciu
ah ok saw resp I thought it was your dog
no no you're around?
I'm coming home now I have worked and shopped
t you already enjoyed?
(Pause)
no nos Ankora
t like to have fun?
live alone?
not cn my sister and my Amiko
and you?
with friends but now I do not c are
if you want to have fun?
feel I should be but I anke
shopping with me if you want to go home and then I put the t reach
and no gift?!
ahhhhh be 'anke
but no "
marooo' Siente tt equal
feel good never mind that it is better
(nervous)
no joke by my friends are c home to your house maybe
feel trusted and Molly never mind
not really want to enjoy myself with you
Trust forget ok? "
hello Take care.
strange but true that I said above
cmq nn try sex if
anke qst nn understand the use of site for other purposes
we'll see.
(zero visits)
(Sex is the purpose)
a resp
I be fucked by you put me in ass I pay 200 €
hahahaha ohhh my god "but went
''''' I find """""
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment