Saturday, November 20, 2010
Little Wonder Vacuum Accessories
WHAT is a kiss?!
a contact, a demonstration
a way of saying "I like you." Remove all
tt qll that can 'be anke demonstration d
and love that lasts. We
ourselves before the world
people.
a blind man sees, but feels more nn '
a non-contact
feels less and perhaps more proof'.
saw off the legs nn serves
changes everything and I feel
sn fought
if there can 'be qlk
if you want no contact
Ankor everything becomes more difficult to understand the
Ankor is less
Sometimes I feel close
hours away
nn I disturb my solitude
c cohabit very well indeed
nn is the more you can do nothing
if t find
sn bn happy
but I see the evil evil cmq
the angel you do
cm 'to be an evil cn
feel that you feel well but
nn me know if you feel well inside
you can' see beyond the world nn
and into the human world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment