Saturday, August 14, 2010

Commintiy Service Templates



Parlami d t
you please!

talk d qll you've done or just have felt that qll.
but really

menate or without much fear of saying shit. Tell me about what

tt 'that can' give a damn anke nn. Take me where nn

so want to be seen 'I will see who you really are.

swimming in a sea of \u200b\u200bemotions
and navigate by instinct trasfortato

and nothing attracts my attention if nn things they already know and I know the sea


but nn the ocean and think of cosi0 forrse
move from one corner to
else but I found a sea qst pcos
important and it's you and
nn so 'cause
or perhaps as
l I decided I
or just the two we decided
or so into the ocean and hope

I search
cm

you seek a bit of us

0 comments:

Post a Comment