Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Cost Of Cataract Operation On Kolkata
C are needs that the man and we all have in this
and that then reflects in the need for QLQ 'else.
And you try to surround
d s of people who approach qll
need to hear it.
Man itself 'd need to hear
obvious emotions, loneliness, fear, anxiety, nothing. More
'm going forward
most realize that my needs become
needs and demands a need.
the new addition is no need for another
nn
but as time passes and things I've done the first of
belittling and thus becomes'
incomplete.
I need not feel full but
avvicinarmici always d more 'but never
.
Nn I did want to waste the
already '
but increase qlk
that objectively now. . . Nn
there and I can not 'start.
I like the impossible
qll why I say I like it because I know
(nn the way down) but
already 'know' I want to scare
or rather a shock
amaze me. Why
'now I wonder
nn (nn anything)
OBVIOUS!
I cried for the things that surprised me and I think
Nn
or better I believe
nn lose hope at the end of
power.
In my life I have always tried and I say
FOREVER!
qll what
FOREVER!
I wonder if you arrive before then p "
Where are you?!
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment