Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Causes Of Severe Itching In Lower Legs
and then I see it says that I analyze a lot.
so I promise to do too much but nn, m
realize that in reality 'nn sn he could.
M is appreciated and I look and I remain enthusiastic
and then confused.
I see a person madly in love
nn and madly in love madly but
and burn.
understanding everything.
I see the fear
or maybe now I see just
is the only justification
nn c too but I think
test because of facebook sn told me that 56 percent HUMAN. What a laugh
and smile.
I see a thoughtful Amika
who needs true love
qll nn
but just really 'need
has' d LOVE THE live.
nn
poor women can not write (only way in QST)
to say that people get in such a way qlk
mean.
and think. . .
and
I see that it all depends on nn qll that by 'we must understand
empathize
understand and to love is to understand nn?!
is a good part
and the big thing is
anke accept.
But you get too much in my field.
Sn schematic in my
or at least I can be
dependent situations around me and
qst
I make a kingdom.
Perfection is in my head, but far from reality 'at least my
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment