Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vba Crystal Gameshark



Sex

a two-sided coin.

Can 'be union and love

anke division and misunderstanding that destroys.

Sex is 'part of us and it's nice to do



but I wonder

you can' live a relationship between two people

who have sex with others?!

If we want to be free and consistent

you do '



in my head but it is inconceivable

Why'?! I just want my

the

because 'it is our intimacy'

anke

our special report.

the idea that qualkun else can hear

steal qst intimacy '

hits me.

I would be free and I realize that

nn potro 'ever be.


L homosexuality 'is a difficult relationship




every day that passes I realize




Nothing can bind

cm tt is seen a step



a time. It is built well

poko

to find themselves

aged and alone. Perhaps

qst is the fate of homosexual

and it is sad.

If all goes well you have a long term relationship that

t door to see and live another. D

There are sad things in the world

anke nn hetero

is all beautiful



obvious but I see my

for the time being and concentrate on that sn qll.


Cm c you can 'trust in a world

cm qst


should just do it

to survive and end of life.


me feel important in a crowd



so that I seek in other qll nn nn me that.

Each of us lives and look

qlk compensate them


I found him

nn so 'what pushes me to understand you viverti



join you

So' give me emotions and

I do see a new light that makes me

'breathe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment