Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kidde 1276 Smoke Alarm Beeping



Have you ever learned No act of the play? Try

the desire for ever throw you under a train?

not!

'm talking about the parts of me that trick qll nn Ankora know.



I suspected for some time I said that the
nn
cm could be simple the first time.


realized I felt shame when m d be naked in front of you so I tried

d
dress without being seen to hurry.
watched as I undressed and then chewed. . .


dress and when I was going blind.


tomorrow I


rejecting this my
walked among my mental channels
dancing violent but notes read.


and thought about tomorrow

knowing that tomorrow
more and more I thought
nn passed this
and tomorrow was upon us.


Are you there?!
no! nn t because I feel your presence

cm for the dead in soul and head. Nn

But you're dead
and tomorrow is upon us.

Can I make a map of where to write the sognificato
qlk
word or I can translate my own words to you
cn an interesting result.

berro M 'a cup of cafe'
tomorrow at the same point now
far away is the flavor of the changes


I tried to give me an explanation that I say
only put together two thoughts
thrown them 'day
c I had a fantastic post my schema.

The name is a recognition



NO NAME NN form
existence

One thing I can 'nn be named and there but


. . .


the rain falls

0 comments:

Post a Comment