Today I am not speaking of strange psychological theories and do not quote authors whose names are difficult, just try to answer the question I'm often asked and I ask myself.
Lately, both at work and off I found myself in contact with some unhealthy elements, people who do not behave badly to defend themselves, but only because I came to consideration that is bad!
Perhaps frustrated because their love life is a mix of lies, people who hide eating disorders or who are ... I'm the song "... while the children go to whores guardan TV", and in this song I recognize some of these famous characters certainly are reading my blog, because they are jealous and afraid of someone like me, simple but with 2 big guns ..... the strength and intelligence , sin a bit 'of narcissism, but what a psychologist is not!
So now I write to you, yes, you who are reading ...., as you see me with your mezzucci do not attack, are more than I understood from the beginning and while you like a spider web weave your frigate convinced me .... I told you and done things just to let you believe, I repeat "as ever two brains can sneak one? "
Then I take the song and you say you are "down to earth as the missiles which resemble tiratissimi s'infarinano and then knead on a tree ....!" Now reading
certainly get mad and want to eat something, but what? Your anorexia would not allow it, control, control I tell you, then maybe eat some 'bread and chili x increase metabolism, certain that nobody knows ... nobody See!
I feel sorry for people like that, are those which are eternal and will be unhappy victims of their ignorance and malice!
So if you recognize yourself in these words ... I felt about you!
I want my readers to leave a tip:
often in life I met people like those in the song "... those who are the bosses, they feel better than you, just because they are maintained by the wife or husband rich ", those who" are what have ...", well, surely recognize them immediately. They are distinguished from others because they seek to show a stronger, richer .... but they are just weak and scared of you, they are BULLIES! Soon I will post about bullying, I anticipate that only their "great leaders" are just a bully and you know how you hold the head to a bully .... looking into his eyes and stand still, the bully will make you fear, but can not do this, because between the two is always the weakest showing in what must be a continuation of the strongest!
0 comments:
Post a Comment