Sunday, February 20, 2011

Really Sore Feet From Basketball

Defamation ?!!!! Those who think well

Today I am thoughtful, I wonder and ask what pushes the human mind to defame others?
The issue is precisely because people invent things ugly and false on others? They concluded that when a person feels at fault, he realizes that is wrong and does not know how to get out .... defamed.
I ask again to Wikipedia for help clarify the concept of Defamation:
in Italian law, is a crime under Article. 595 of the Penal Code which states:
Anyone outside of the cases mentioned in the previous article, talking with several people, injures another's reputation, shall be punished with imprisonment up to one year or a fine of up to € 1032.
If the offense is the allocation of a certain fact, the penalty is imprisonment for up to two years or a fine of up to € 2065 .
If the offense visited with the press or any other advertising medium, or in a public act, the punishment shall be imprisonment from six months to three years or a fine of not less than € 516.
If the offense went to a body politic, administrative or judicial, or its representative, or by a constituted authority in the college, the penalties are increased .
I wonder .... but really there are people who feel powerful enough to afford to throw mud on others?
So it is true, the world is upside down! Let me give an example, a worker who inform his employer that is in place a situation not clear, maybe involving minors (Unable to defend themselves), instead of feeling protected, he finds himself a victim on two fronts: bullying and defamation.
Then I repeat .... the world is upside down! When we teach children is to tell the truth, to defend the most vulnerable (children, disabled, etc.), but when we put to good use the lessons received, and we are no longer men, women, workers, rich, poor, we are no longer our interest, but that of others .... here is that everything turns against us.
Who should we act unjustly penalizes, those who should be punished because it is protected?
What's happening in the world, the people who inhabit it? There
a limit? The limit, look in the mirror in the morning, the embrace, for those who have them, their children and not think about all the evil that is being done for money and interest to their peers?
Lacio you can answer me, me, I resign as M. Masini said "I resign from a fake poet, this life makes everything if ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment